Best Value In Hair Products
There are many parts whenit comes to getting the best value & the best hair products, for your hair.
- First -find products that work for you. If it doesn't work it's not a value.
- Second - if what you are doing now is NOT working - try something new. After all doing the same thing over and over again - and expecting different results - is a sure sign of insanity. Why? Because with the "do it over & over system" if you aren't insane now you will be shortly. - Change something- it's easier.
- Third - if you are not sure a product is the best for you - take it for a test drive. Just buy a small size and see how it works on your hair.
- Fourth, once you are sure, buy the lowest cost per ounce.
Hair products are formulated to have a long shelf-life, so stock up. Don't be afraid to buy larger sizes or quantities. The best rule for the biggest cash savings is buy bigger sizes or lagrer quantities - so you buy less frequently.
- 1st buy the largest size available
- that you can afford.
- gallons save you the most followed closely by
- the 2- liter = 67.6oz bottle or the half gallon 64oz bottle.
- liters com next in savings sizes
- 8oz to 10oz sizes are usually the most expensive unless you are testing to be sure.
- 2nd, When large sizes are not vailable take advantage for quantity discounts like
- by 3 save on #4
- by 6 save on #7
- buy 11 get #12 free
- 3rd - When you order a large sizes or larger quantity you will save by on shipping. With a $300.00 order shipping is FREE.