SHIPPING Policy - Terms & Conditions - What you shourd know & expect:
| AVS | FOB | ORMD | International Shipping | Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories |
| APO or FPO | Perishable |
Save on Shipping | Check your address | Claims |
All Products are Shipped FOB Shipping Point of Origin.
All the Best Hair Products
FREE SHIPPING OFFER: On orders over $300.00 we pay for the shipping to addresses within the Continental United States via Fed Ex Ground or USPS (mail).
Hair products are not considered perishable but may be damaged by weather and temperature extremes. Please ship to an address where your products will NOT be left out to bake, freeze, or be exposed to inclement weather. Damage from inclement weather as well as excessive heat and/or freezing is not covered by AllTheBestHairProducts or the carrier. Weather and temperature damages are your responsibility.
Products containing alcohol, or are under pressure (like hairspray, mousse etc) are classified as ORMD. (We have been told ORMD stands for Other Regulated Material Dangerous.) It is cost prohibitive to send ORMD products by air as an additional $40.00 to $50.00 service charge is applied to each shipment. ORMD products can be sent GROUND, but can NOT be sent via USPS Priority Mail as most Priority Mail packages go by air.
- If you use a P.O. Box, your order will be sent via USPS ... usually by Priority Mail. The United States Postal Service will not allow other carriers like Fed EX, UPS or any other carrier to deliver to their P.O. Boxes.
- Fed EX thinks a phone number it is a good idea so they can call if they can't find your address. International Priority Mail thinks a phone number it is a good idea too. So please include your phone number.
- APO or FPO:
If you use an APO or FPO address for your shipping address, your order will be sent by Priority Mail. It is the only way to send anything to an APO or FPO addresses. Note: ORMD products (hair products containing alcohol or under pressure like hair sprays mousse etc.) CAN NOT be sent via USPS Priority Mail as Priority Mail may go by air. Please do not order these ORMD products when sending to an APO or FPO address. ... To our military people, Thank you for serving. You are taking care of us so we take care of you.
Save on Shipping hints: Faster via Priority Mail
- 1)- Small orders - Usually shipments of 3-4oz tubs, or 2-8oz tubs, or 10-2oz jars, or 3-8oz bottles, or 3-10oz bottles, or 6-5oz tubes, or 4-8.5oz tubes will go into a small flat rate priority mail box then inside a flat rate envelope envelope. (We use a priority mail envelope for domestic orders & an Express Mail envelope for international order).
- 2)- Medium Orders - a big "shoe box" size box will hold about 4-32oz bottles or 2-64oz bottles or 1 gallon bottle --- this is about 4 to 5 times the size of the small order in #1)- above will go into a medium, flat rate, priority mail box. This size box holds up well in transit via Priority Mail.
- 3)- Large Orders - this box holds about 1 and 1/2 times the material that fits into #2)- above.
- Remember NO ORMD = NO-hairspray, NO-mousse, NO-products containing alcohol and NO-pressurized containers
Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories
The "Free to you" shipping offer, is good within the continental United States only.
For Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories see Save on Shipping hints just above. We will send you an email with our best estimate for the additional charges (should they apply) and wait for your reply before shipping. Please check your address see Checking your address below. It is best for you to get the address in the format required by USPS than to have us guessing.
- If we send the package to the address you provided and you do NOT get your package because the address you provided is wrong you must still pay us.
- If a package is returned because the address you provided is wrong we will charge you an additional shipping fee to re-ship your package.
- Flat rate shipments go Fed EX Ground (or at our discretion, on small orders, USPS Priority Mail).
- International Shipping: Additional shipping charges will be added to your bill when shipments are going outside the continental United States. We will send you an email with our best estimate for the additional charges and wait for your reply before shipping. International Priority & Express Mail thinks a phone number it is a good idea. So please include your phone number. When shipping via the USPS (mail) if your order will NOT go in a flat rate envelope, we charge you the amount the USPS charges us plus $5.00 to cover additional processing expenses.
- Rates do chang so we will Email you with todays rates
for approval before shipping to you
- The cost of International shipping via Fed Ex (ground or air) includes the Fed Ex customs Brokerage fees (example: cost of transportation = $23.00; residential deliver add $2.50; fuel adjustment charge add $1.00; brokerage fee add $27.50 total shipping fee to you would be quoted as $54.00). This does not include any duties your country imposes on the shipment. You are responsible for paying any customs or duty fees when your package arrives. To avoid the brokerage fees it is often less expensive to use USPS (mail). However ORMD (hairspray, mousse or products under pressure are not allowed in the USPS (mail system). So if you need a product classified as ORMD we are stuck with Fed Ex Ground, when shipping to Canada and Mexico.
- We do not ship ORMD products via Fed Ex Air or USPS (mail) -- to locations which require air transportation -- to arrive in a "timely" manner.
Save on International Shipping Hints: - the biggest hints are #1)-use the mail (USPS) & #2)-fill the box.
- Usually shipments of 3-4oz tubs, or 2-8oz tubs, or 10-2oz jars, or 3-8oz bottles, or 3-10oz bottles, or 6-5oz tubes, or 4-8.5oz tubes will go into a flat rate global priority mail envelope at our standard flat rate shipping price.
- Fees for Medium and Large boxes are set by a formula that combines both the weight & the distance traveled.
- Remember NO ORMD = NO-hairspray, NO-mousse, NO-products containing alcohol and NO- pressurized containers.
- Larger orders will cost more and You are also responsible for all customs inspections fees, duties and any additional fees imposed by your government.
Note: Occasionally customs inspectors destroy the flat rate envelope and/or shipping labels during inspection and then re-mail the package adding new shipping charges which they try to collect ... when you pick up, or ... when they deliver, your mail. We have instituted measures to try to stop this (by putting an additional copy of the shipping label directly on the boxes and inside the flat rate envelopes.) However, if they re-assess you for additional postage and you can not use the additional label to convince them that the postage was already paid, and that you do NOT owe them this additional postage ... we are sorry but you will need to pay the additional fee assessed by your government. We promise the US Postal Service will not take a package unless we have already paid for the shipping.
- Some shippers charge $10.00 for making address corrections. We expect our customers to enter addresses correctly, including floor number, apartment number, etc. We will charge address correction costs back to the cardholder credit card. If you are in a big city you probably already know what each shipper requires. If you do not; call Fed Ex (1-800-Go Fed Ex) to verify exactly what information is required by them, to identify your location. (Examples: required information may include floor number, apartment number, street entrance information etc.)
- All boxes are shipped FOB shipping point. This means the title (or ownership) of the contents transfers to you when the carrier takes possession of the box. At this point the contents are yours and you assume the risk for damage or loss during shipment.
- USPS Priority Mail does not include insurance unless you have instructed us to pay an additional fee, which we will then add to the shipping cost and add to your credit card.
- USPS Express Mail is automatically insured for $100.00 in the US.
- FedEx is also automatically insured for $100.00
- Claims: Should an insured USPS or FedEx, shipment be damaged, in transit, we will file a claim on your behalf and then, when and if we are reimbursed by FedEx or USPS, we will credit the Fed Ex, or USPS reimbursement back to the credit card you used to place your order. Please include a digital picture of damages, in your email, to help us with the claim submission process. Sending pictures of the damaged goods will actually help us get your money back for you. This is not a guarantee as the final decision, with respect for your claim for damages, is made by the shipping company not us.
Checking your address ... for US States & Territories
After 9-11 the US Postal Service has instituted an address verification process on their web site.
Here is how it works:
- There is a person in the postal system who is responsible for entering your address into the post office computer system.
- you typed in your address on your order form (or for or in PayPal users in PayPal account)
- when we try to make a shipping label, the post office computer checks to verify the address the USPS person entered in step #1 matches the address you entered in step #2
- Naturally the USPS computer will not allow us to print a label for an address that is not already in the database or does not match the address they have stored for you, in their database.
- if we can not get an address match here are the possibilities:
- The person in charge of entering your address (for the poat office) either did not tell the computer that your address is there, or entered your address incorrectly, or has not yet entered your address, or some times, an address has been inactive for so long, it has been removed.
- You entered you address in a different order or using abbreviations the USPS computer does not understand, or have used an incorrect zip code for the street address.
- we did not copy and paste your address correctly from your order form to to the USPS shipping form, when we tried to send your package.
- Special Note: people who are blessed with the ability to speak 2 or more languages need to be particularly careful as address names should NOT be translated. (For example if the actual sign on your street says Calle XYZ (Calle is a Spanish word for street) you can should not translate this address to" XYZ street" as the USPS system will generally be using Calle - the address name as it appears on the street sign outside of your house. --- once again, in most cases, street address names should NOT be translated.)
If your USPS address is NOT WORKING you must contact your local post office to ... 1)- find out who is responsible for entering addresses (into the USPS computer) in you area and ...2)-get that person to enter your address, in the correct order, using all the abbreviations the USPS systems recognizes. If your address works for USPS it works for the other carries , many of whom buy or synchronize their the data base with the post office database. Once you have your working address from the USPS system you should check and change the address in your PayPal Account so it matches the USPS requirements.
- If address changes occurred in your area, or
- If you live off shore (for example in Porto Rico) or
- If you have not checked recently
we suggest you go to http://www.usps.com click on make a shipping label and then click on GO. This should bring you to a blank address form. Fill out the blank form using your address as both return address and ship to address. When you are done click on continue. The http://www.usps.com will check the address you entered to see if it matches with an address in their data base. If it does not they will give you options to help find the address they have on file for your area. When you see your matching address proceed to make a label (click the box indicating you want to make a label without paying for postage). You now have an exact print out of your address as required by the USPS data base. Transfer the information from this print out, to your order form, when ordering. Your letter carrier knows you so can make deliveries even if the address is not perfect. The computer at http://www.usps.com does NOT know you and does not allow deviations.
Once you know your address from the USPS system you should Check and change the address in your PayPal Account so it matches the USPS requirements.
When we ship your package, the package and its contents becomes your responsibility when the USPS picks up your box at our location. See FOB Shipping Point.